• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CoWbOyPoEt
    Gold Member
    Gold Member
    • Apr 2002

Burning Multiple Mpeg files on DVD Cd`s

If I have two or more Mpeg files,I can burn them both on normal cd`s and them use the menu created by nero to choose which one I would like to see. Is there a guide on how to do this using DVD cd`s? ( I now have a DVD Burner ) ( Nec1300).I would like to burn CD1 and CD2 of a movie on one DVD Cd and have nero create a menu for this. I am looking for a guide to do this. I have tried this using nero 6 but when Nero starts to analyze the Mpeg files, the programm hangs up and I need to do a hard crash on the propgramm to get out of it.
    Can anyone help me out??

Thanx in advance
    AMD 2800 Barth
    1024 Gig DDR Ram
    NVidea G-Force 5600 Pro 128 MB
    Onboard sound
    2 x 80 Gig Hard Drives
    lite-On LTR 16102 B
    lite-on DVDRW LDW-851S
  • dodge
    Banned
    • Feb 2003

nero that i have requires the mpg files to be converted to .vob files before it will burn them. you need tmpg dvd author or similar program.

Comment

• kangated
      • Apr 2003

Hi There
      DVD-Lab does this in excellent fashion.
      It converts your SVCD or VCD files into 1GB VOB files on the fly.
      Has menu creator AND scene creator functions.
      I have backup'd my daughters Disney films because of cracking and mishandling and once I got them to SVCD format (DVD2SVCD) used DVD-LAB to burn 4 or 5 on 1 DVD-R which played on the most generic DVD player known to mankind.
      It's simple to use, just follow their tutorial and do it in the correct order (otherwise you end up with speed playback probs ).

Cheers

KagaTed

Melbourne, Australia

Comment

Working...